“Very good option in Boa Viagem”
Review of Tasquinha do Tio

Tasquinha do Tio
Ranked #38 of 5,599 Restaurants in Recife
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Restaurant well located in Boa Viagem with a diversified menu. We started with “bolinho de bacalhau” and it was very taste and crispy. As the main course I ate the “bacalhau ao brás” and I really recommend this plate.
The service was cordial and relatively fast.
Fair prices considering the quality of the food, environment and service.
For the moment and considering the plates I tried the score is five.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Ee enjoyed or dinner at this Portuguese restaurant at Boa Viagem boulevard in Recife. The place is nicely decorated, the service pretty good snd they have good and affordable wines. Recommend the ‘Diva’-desert, it is delicious!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with colleagues. We wanted cod fish and octopus (a Lagareiro).
They had run out of: octopus, portuguese white wine by the glass, and white wine in half bottles...
After all the no’s me and my colleagues started to feel alarmed but all went very well and the waiters were very helpful.
We had excellent pastéis de bacalhau as entree and Codfish a Lagareiro and Codfish a Portuguesa. Half doses but still quite large. We had the excellent red from Quinta da Bacalhoa 2015, and we ended by sharing the typical Pernambuco desert “Cartola” which consists of fried babana covered with a dry cheese which has been grilled (queijo de coalho) and served with icecream and a ton of sugar and cinnamon- was awesome!
I like it that besides the front rooms there are smaller spaces all on the back - making it very cozy.
Obrigada!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank underwatergirl
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Had early dinner, and the manager wasn’t very helpful at all, he seemed annoyed and in a rush to take our order. But the waiter that took over later was nicer. The food is just ok, overpriced and bland. The desert was good though.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017

I ordered a rice and shrimp dish. It was okay, but nothing great. Nobody spoke English and the waiter got a little testy with me and my less than great Portuguese.

Date of visit: December 2017