“Old Memories”
Review of Flury's

Flury's
Ranked #28 of 106 Dessert in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The first time that I visited Calcutta, it was Flurys that I lost my heart to. As a child I was crazy about the place, but as I grew older I saw no difference in my taste and in my attitude towards the place. Be it the English Breakfast or the ever so tempting desserts, you will never find anything to keep you away from the place. The old charm of this place can still be witnessed, and the service is also pretty good. A must try. Another jewel on Park Street! I have had Breakfast, and Dinner, both equally good. Being a bacon fan, does not make any difference to me, when I have it.

1  Thank Bagmisikha P

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

It was a general visit to south city, post movie we had dinner in one of the restaurant and then my wife saw this and we had some yummy desserts, those were superb, we even got some packed for home.

2  Thank sreyada
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I stay near South city mall, in my recent visit to this mall we discovered Flurys here, I am fond of their assorted pastries and other various products.

2  Thank simu40
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

South city is our favourite destination, products of Flurys are always favourite, we picked up some assorted snacks and pastries, tasted fresh and yummy.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I am regular to Nahums of new market for their variety of assorted cpastries and other products, recently I picked up assorted pastries from Flurys, all tasted good but Rum balls were just the best o ever had.