Hotel Park Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kolkata (Calcutta)
See available hotels
Hotel Akash Ganga(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Average 3/5
Hotel 233 Park Street(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Great 4.5/5
OYO 9390 Golden Afreen(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Very Good 4/5
    Tiger Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    • Room Service
    OYO 9001 Hotel East West(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    Great 4.5/5
    • Bar/Lounge
    • Restaurant
    OYO 1058 Hotel Royal Garden(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    Average 3/5
    • Restaurant
    OYO 1238 near Park Circus(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    • Room Service
    Treebo Orion West Willows(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    Good 3.5/5
    OYO 867 Marina(Kolkata (Calcutta))
    • Room Service
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 11, 2010

Park Inn Kolkata is good business hotel to stay at Kolkata. Located in the heart of the city it offers comfortable stay with simple and clean rooms and descent service quality.

Recommended for business travelers.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
    Reviewed January 15, 2010

I had stayed in this hotel on the 18th of the same month and had not so good experience, mostly due to external factors, like neighbours etc. Because of the nice behaviour of the staff and the location, from where you can go to any place of interest in Kolkata easily, I preferred to choose the same place for my stay during 30-31st of the same month. I just contacted them over phone and they suggested me to chose the Super Deluxe room, which for a family (2+1) costs INR 2700 (US$60) per night. I was deeply impressed by the quality of the room, size, furnishing, flooring (parquet) and the toilet. I do not think, anywhere else in Kolkata, we can get that kind of spacious room at that price. I particularly like the entrance, which is small but gives a feeling of home, as you enter. The room was in ground floor. I have read some criticism about this hotel’s condition during monsoon, which were not very encouraging, so I should reserve my opinion for the dry seasons only. The AC and TV (large LCD) were brand new and perfectly working. The bed linen was clean and appropriately matched, the curtains were clean and so were the bathroom towels. The food at this hotel (which could be ordered to room) is much cheaper than outside and of better quality and taste too. So, I will strongly recommend that if you want to stay in this hotel with family and spend some quality time, you will not regret the choice.
    One more important thing about this hotel is the guest relation and cordiality. Since my flight check in was in the evening of 31st, five hours after the scheduled check out time (12:00PM), I requested for some accommodation on time of departure, which was very flexibly negotiated and settled. I just paid an extra INR 500 for my over-stay. This reminded me of a very bad experience which I had in Athens some time back (July 2007), early morning (4:00AM) while I flew from London. The 4* hotel charged me a day extra over the booking because their check in time was 9:00AM. I had booked a 6 day stay with that hotel and had a clear mention of my early arrival in the booking. Compared to that, my experience at Hotel Park Inn was very satisfying.
    I would love to stay there every time I go to Kolkata.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
      • Check in / front desk
    Reviewed December 20, 2009

This hotel is in a slum area of Park Street. The rooms are very shabby, not to mention the cockroach in the room, even although I had booked a deluxe room there was certainly nothing deluxe about it. The room was very small and walls were so thin we could hear every noise. There was a wedding party staying in the hotel at the same time as us and they were extremely noisy and kept us awake most of the night. I found the plates and cups to look very dirty too.

Also, the reception staff seemed to have a problem that my partner and I were different nationalities. Kept asking for proof of id from us both and wanted to take photocopies but had a problem with making copies. We had planned to stay there for 7 nights but ended up leaving after 2 nights as it was so bad and moved to a much better hotel where we had none of the problems faced here.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
    Reviewed September 7, 2009

I stood at this hotel a few times in August of 2009 a had a good experience. the rooms are clean have all the common amenities and the staff is very friendly and very helpful. this hotel is great except for one issue none of the auto taxi drivers found it easily you would get there eventually but it usually took a few more mins while they fingered out where it was. if you don't mind this minor inconvenience it is an excellent midrange/budget option. (if you do stay here I highly recommend going down the block to the charcoal grill and try the crispy lamb)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed June 21, 2009

I had one of the worst experiences staying in the hotels for a day.
    I had zeroed in this hotel after hearing good reviews from the website, but to my surprise it was located in dark lane which was very difficult to find.
    Anyways i checked-in, it was a very small room with no facility of hot water - it didn't matter too much since i had to stay for a couple of hours.
    The worst part came while i was checking out.
    The manager had made up a false bill and handed over to me.
    When i refused to pay up he called up the staff members and started abusing me.
    I had no choice but to pay up and leave that place ASAP.
    I would certainly not recommend this place to anyone .

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo