Visited Kolkata for a business meeting in the summer of 2008. Since the meeting was scheduled in Central Kolkata, I preferred to stay in a hotel which was in the vicinity and which was moderately priced, but didnot lack any of the basic amenities. Royal Garden fitted the bill quite nicely. The hotel was located in the busy Park Street area. It had a quiet ambience in the lobby. The room, though not expensively decorated, was comfortable. The room service was not upto the mark. One had to wait at least half an hour for the ordered dishes to materialise. The hotel staff was courteous, but not efficient. Overall the stay was comfortable, but not memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is centrally located in the heart of the heart ,in proximity to all major commercial hubs and an recently opened QUEST MALL . The spectacular service is well complimented by spacious well built rooms for better space management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Hotel Kolkata
- Hotel Royal Garden India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia