“Nice Experience...”
Review of Aqua - The Park

Aqua - The Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Let the luxurious outdoor space entrap you with its glamorous moods. A day poolside lounge gets transformed into a perfect night zone. Chill out by the magical colors of the pool, groovy music, an all day international menu and a fantastic cocktail list, classic & contemporary international wines. We present - AQUA!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went to the Aqua with my husband last year. The decor, ambience and the beautiful swimming pool was the best I've seen so far. Their drink menu is much better than the other places I've visited in Kolkata. The staff was most attentive and courteous. The way we were treated felt like we are some special guests for them but I realised that they treat each of their guests the same way. We were new to the city and the lady manager personally told us what all should we explore in the city. She was very friendly and helpful. All in all , we loved the experience. I'll visit the place again for sure.

1  Thank NidS2013
PramodeB, General Manager at Aqua - The Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments with us. The team at Aqua are happy to know your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Aqua soon.

Best regards

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went there in July 2013 with few of my friends. I was amazed by the overall ambiance of the place. The soothing music and the relaxing view of the pool added on to my experience.They have the best of staff in the city. I have never seen a manager being so involved with all the guests. The bartender is very innovative with his range of drinks. I really loved the cocktails he served me. The services are quick and the staff is very courteous and professional. The DJ is awesome. The choice of music was just too good. Me and my friends really had a great time visiting the place. I'll surely recommend to all my friends in Kolkata and would go back again whenever i get a chance.

2  Thank 18geetY
PramodeB, General Manager at Aqua - The Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your appreciative comments. It is great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the ambiance, food, music and all day international menu and a fantastic cocktail list, classic & contemporary international wines at Aqua.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Aqua soon!

Regards

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Aqua was a great experience. Loved the way my friends and i were looked after by the staff. The bartender made some brilliant kamakazi shots which made the sundown more fun. Good work by the lady manager who suggested the thin crust pizzas.Over all, a great chill out zone to have a fun yet worth it experience in the city. Sure to go back again.

1  Thank chef gaurav y

Dear Sir

It is great pleasure to know that you had a great time at Aqua. Aqua thrives hard to make sure that it maintains its quality and standards so that it keeps treating you with a wonderful experience on your every visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Aqua!

Regards

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had visited with my friends and had one of the most amazing evening. The overall ambience and the hospitality of the staff is excellent. Its a perfect place to chill out and njoy live music being played by the DJ at the Aqua. The Sufi music played at Aqua is a must to check out.

2  Thank 29PankajC
PramodeB, General Manager at Aqua - The Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your appreciative comments regarding AQUA.

The entire team of the lounge are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience here. Your kind words will only encourage us in our endeavour to offer the best in food and beverage, music and entertainment offers.

I look forward to welcoming you back to AQUA soon and thank you once again for your support.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

i went there on a Wednesday evening in February to AQUA. that day being a special occasion i wanted a confirm booking so i decided to call them in advance for a reservation for one of the cabana's but was politely told no need of booking.i can just walk in and enjoy.
i reached there at around 8 pm and woos started from the entrance itself.
the driveway was jam packed and after reaching at the main gate there was no one to open the door of my car and more surprising there was no valet to take the car . after waiting for 5 minutes i found a man who introduced as a staff of the park hotel and in charge in parking area. i complained about no valet being available and asked the person to give me a tag so that i can go inside but his answer was really surprising.i was told to park my car in a side and wait for some time for a tag.
well i did not wanted to spoil my mood for the evening so without making any issue out of it i went upstairs and headed for AQUA. hardly any tables were full and when i wanted to sit in one the vacant cabana i was refused by saying it is booked for a regular customer.
there were many people coming and roaming near the pool area and sitting on vacant tables for posing for a photograph. later a staff told since a party is going in one of the banquets people roam in the hotel here and there.
i ordered for some drinks as well 2 starters and sat on another table. drinks were served after some time but 1 starter came after 40 minutes and 2nd did not come at all ( after 4 reminders)
after some time a group of 7-8 people came and sat in the cabana next to my table and started making loud noise as well as smoke. i complained to the staff about the behavior of the group, i was assured to be looked after but it continued. after more then 1 hour when it was unbearable again i asked the staff about it and was politely told they can not insist them much since they are regular customers here . so i wanted to leave the place and told the staff to get my bill.
it was more surprising to see the item added in the bill which was never served to me. they did rectify that after i complained but that also took them another 20 minutes.
in a way totally disappointed with the place and left shattered in terms of service with a promise of think twice before coming again.
i did write a mail to Management of The Park kolkata but till date no response.
my earlier post at trip adviser was also removed after some days with out specifying any genuine reason.
i would never suggest such a place where you are not attended properly because you are not a regular customer.

1  Thank shailendraborar
PramodeB, General Manager at Aqua - The Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

If you would allow me a few moments of your time, I would like to thank you for sharing your honest comments on your recent visit to AQUA.

I sincerely apologise for the lapses in the services during your visit. Your dissatisfaction is a matter of great concern to us and I have personally discussed your valued suggestions with the team.

Best regards,