“Pathetic service ...”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #1,406 of 4,242 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hola Amigos! Amigos means ‘friends’. At Amigos, We welcome you to come for a taste of Mexico off the beaten path! Bring your friends and family for a Mexican fiesta along with some delectable sky – high piles of nachos, hot burritos, scrumptious enchiladas, quesadillas and lots more!Amigos - A place to celebrate good times with friends and family.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We are at Amigos TexMex yesterday and had a horrible experience with their service. Whatever we ordered wasnt even served to us until 1 hour after ordering. We had to call the service team 4-5 times to check on the order, yet they were unmoved. We had our friends on the next table and they were served their starters and salads too after 45 log minutes. And worst part, they were not served on of the food they ordered. The guy who took the order, simply forgot ...

We repeatedly warned them if the food is getting delayed, please cancel as we had to go for a movie too and we were getting pretty late. Finally I put my foot down and cancelled the entire order. When I said that, in 5 min the food was laid. Still I did not eat and left the place.

Pathetic service I must say ... Wondering if I ever be at the restaurant until I hear their service is improved ??

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went to 'Amigos' with my friends and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of mexican food on offer. The chicken tacos and mushroom & jalapeno quesadillas specially, were beyond my expectations. Definitely in my list of top restaurants in kolkata now.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went to Amigos on a friend's recommendation. The restaurant is bang opposite the American embassy - if you are driving and wondering if the guards will let you enter into the no car zone, they will once you tell them where you are going. There is ample parking space outside the restaurant and they also have a valet.

The ambience was nice, the food was great and the service was awesome! The waiters really know how to be polite and friendly. They also have a small pastry shop as well in case you are there celebrating a birthday. Its a must go for food lovers in Kolkata since there are hardly any good new restaurants. Go for the Nachos Fiesta. I also liked their enchiladas.

They do not have their bar license yet so people looking for a nice tequila cocktail to go with the Mexican food will have to wait for a few months.

1  Thank ashisharun
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant provides the perfect ambience fora nice peaceful dinner. Very tastefully done. The food is good but priced a little on the higher. The place has not received its liquor licence yet.

1  Thank Sudiptoo
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The service and the attitude of the staff is very good. The menu is well spread and prices are just ok.