“Not worth it!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Planet 7D
Reviewed March 31, 2014

i have been to a few other 7D theaters, but this is below par. we watched "journey to the center of the earth". the seat movements are totally at random and are not at all coordinated. there are some water sprinkler, blowers and some bubble throwing. everything is so in-coordinated. overall its a waste of time and money. frankly the one at mani square mall was better.
Spend your money elsewhere.

3  Thank sanjoy
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have been to planet 7D at city centre 2 mall a couple of times also b'coz of the reason that they are one of a kind in that genre. I found the experience very thrilling and adventurous ... I liked the environmental effects like wind, rain, aroma, snow in synchronisation with the on screen activities the most.. also the audio quality was unbeatable and the kind of movie they show are of int'l standard.however everything has its own positive and negative side to it.. I found the chair movement little over the top.. the intensity could have lower down a little if I am not wrong. also the time taken at the time of distributing is much more than required.. testing the glasses could be done well in advance. also some of the movies get over abruptly and there is no instruction given on precautions part... if these small small things taken care of then I think the overall effect of the 7D movie can be increased to manifold... Overall effect was remarkable and I would like to visit Planet 7D again and experience some of their newly launched movie to re-live the thrilling experience again.

4  Thank MaitriBnrjee
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Personally I have seen and felt better in 3D and 4D then at 7D here. The staff is very friendly. My glasses fell down while I was getting seated and the guy tried for nearly 10 minutes to find it. This also meant the show was delayed a couple of minutes.

Regarding the 7D I would say better 3D glasses and better videos would help. i watched "Rescue" so I can't comment on the other movies but I felt the video was lacking in many aspects that could have made it memorable. A couple of water sprinkles, random seat motion and air drizzle came later than it should have according to the video. Overall it's a good experience for a first timer but a very average one for one who has seen better.

6  Thank Rakesh A