“Great Kolkata Tour”

Let's Meet Up- Day Tours
Book In Advance
$69.00*
and up
Kolkata Culinary tour (Food tour)
$86.00*
and up
Heritage sightseeing tours(Walking tours)
$105.00*
Kolkata Slum Walking Tour
Ranked #10 of 44 Tours in Kolkata (Calcutta)
More attraction details
Owner description: Let's Meet up Tours organize all guided small and big group walking tours,city tours, food tour,shopping tours and temple tours in Kolkata we will not let you feel lost in this huge city as you - have a friendly local guide take you on a Kolkata tour, all our experts are highly educated and speak good English, be assured that these real local people have in depth knowledge of places where they are living. We will be happy to Customize /include exactly what you want in the tour.Whether or not we plan a trip for you, we are always happy to provide you simplified travel information. You may feel free to call us for any help in the city during your stay, we are available 24x7.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wasif was beyond a doubt one of the best local guides we have ever had. Very knowledgeable of Kolkata city, its people and cultures. We did a combo tour with Lets Meetup Tours, it was a bit of city tour and boat ride - going to all the important landmarks of kolkata and at the same time a short, may be an hours boat ride on the same day. We really liked their suggestion. He was right on time picking us up from our hotel and getting us to the airport at the agreed upon time. I would not hesitate to refer my well traveled friends to him.

4  Thank rickyclarke52

Reviewed March 2, 2013

In Kolkata for work, I had a free day and with my older son we went around the city guided by Indu.
It was under the worst possible conditions: rain, heavy at time (the only day without sun in the entire week we were there!). Still, the tour was great, and lots of fun. Walking in the muddy roads, walking barefoot on the wet steps of the Jain temples, eating great food (mostly fish) in a small eatery,
drinking Punjabi take-out tea in our car, .... We had to miss some planned sites because of the rain, but it was more than enough. Indu was excellent, guiding us, informing us, telling all kinds of interesting bits of colorful facts. I wish we could have taken the gastronomic tour. Next time...

5  Thank Nicola S
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Parvej, What a delight to have you as our guide. You provided an excellent fusion of interesting facts and fun of your city. You knew the route well and guided the driver appropriately. I would not hesistate to recommnend you for any tour regardless of the size. Sincerely thank you for your kindness, promptness and courtesy during our tour. This company is highly recommended for their propmt service and good english.

5  Thank rosetaylor1979
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our guide, Indu, was wonderful. My boyfriend and I took two tours, city tour and a gastronomic tour. Both the tours were amazing specially when you have such a wonderful guide to take you to all the interesting places. The main highlights were Marble Palace and Belur Math, and we simply loved golo gappas, and the assorted sweets of bengal, specially Madhupuk. When we come to Calcutta again I will definitely use her services without any question.

5  Thank sandymoore80
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was here on my own for a long weekend and saw on Trip Advisor the various really good comments so thought I'd give Lets Meet Up a go. I was really impressed. I took 2 tours. One was a walking heritage tour with Indu around Dalhousie which also included going on a tram which is something I wanted to do. The second was a personalised day tour of Northern/central Kolkata with Parvez and included Bela Meth, Dakshineswar, boat ride, Howrah Bridge, Marble Palace etc. I found both guides very pleasant,honest, good company, informative and keen to ensure that I was seeing what I wanted. A really good experience!

5  Thank Fiona C