“A visit to The Walls”
Review of The Wall

The Wall
Reserve a Table
Ranked #141 of 4,616 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Opposite road across Barista on Sarat Bose Road
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

First, we started off with ordering the drinks and starters. The food was good but honestly expected better. The drinks were good and I loved them but the golden prawn had no taste, its was rather bland with only grease and crispy outer cover. The prawn barely had some taste so I'd rather not recommend this to anyone . The fish was crispy and good with the tangy and spicy gravy. Last of all the pan fried noodles and the fried rice, the fried rice was good but the pan fried noodles had disappointed me the most because I had excepted it best out of all. But I guess I was wrong about it , the noodles good over all but the taste wasn't efficient. It was pretty neutral, there was no tanginess and it was boring. Hope it improves next time .

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank 703samitb
Write a reviewReviews (91)

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Very courteous staff, sufficient variety for a weekday lunch buffet at a very reasonable cost. I understand the weekend buffets are more expensive, but have more seafood items on the menu.
The quality of food has remained excellent since my first visit about 4 years ago - this restaurant has been my first option for Chinese food in South Calcutta.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018

Good food. Nice Ambience. Good Service.
Moderately priced Buffet. Suitable for small Get-Together . Location is also good

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

We are fairly regular visitors to The Wall. Pleasing to find that the standard of food and service remains very good likewise with the ambience

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Y5825AEchristopherw
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Recently visited this place, at one instance looks like simple restaurant, after wards it seems nice coz there hospitality. And we have ordered non veg item like prawn, fish and chicken, taste is awesome and cost is bit higher but it is worth, at first we didn't get idea what we have to ordered, but Mr Rajeev helped us, he ordered as per requirements our main interest to taste Kolkata famous cuisine, this hotel is worth visit, very nice one, but cost is some what higher side,

Date of visit: October 2018