3,747 results
All reviews eden pavilion dum pukht lilly pond pan asian guest relations an amazing property special mention to ms water bodies front office business trip special thanks coffee shop second home science city excellent hospitality warm hospitality memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We four friends stayed for a day ie on 21st September.The experience was very satisfying in regard to everything like rooms, room service,reception,food and overall ambience.Last month we are at ITC Royal and unfortunately couldn't write a review like what we have experienced at ITC Sonar but honestly hope to see all round improvement during our next visit under the able leadership of Mr Atul Bhalla.General Manager.Finally a small suggestion forITC Sonar.
I think it's time now to replace the room carpets which definitely have gone through good days.Thank you

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, Kolkata - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests.

I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank you for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you. I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata.

We have noted your comments with great concern. Please note that the areas as highlighted in your feedback have our immediate attention.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything is as one would hope for a Luxury Collection Hotel.
The rooms are a good size, the property's peaceful, the Gym's small but well appointed and the Pool is huge.
If you have the status for access to their "Upper Crust" lounge, the happy hour's worthwhile stopping in for, as the appetizers are very good, and the cold Tuborg goes down well!
All that being said, it's thr Staff that REALLY make this place stand out. Everyone I interacted with was fantastic and very friendly.
The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, is the TV service. It's way, way WAY overly complicated for a hotel, with no instructions in your room to find the English Language or Sports channels (It's Not as simple as scrolling through the channels, it involves pressing a "mosaic" button on the remote, to get a picture in picture guide), and even then, some cable channels had a habit of dropping you, with an error message about the subscription needing a top up.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Property is quite unique.
A big central pond having lotus plants, fishes & few enclosures to enjoy the view.
Specious rooms, good gym, swimming pool, saloon etc.
Good restaurants.
ITC Bengal is recently opened & has connecting passage to ITC Sonar .
Enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, Kolkata - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay. The entire staff was very helpful and always had a smile on their face. The breakfast was amazing. And I specifically want to thank Pratiksha and Manish for making my stay even more comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation has been shared with Pratiksha and Manish to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited itc sonar for the first time though it was a business travel but still made me feel at home ...its such a peacefull hotel with a perfect lily pond view and amazing garden the rooms were perfect looked so historical the staffs were amazing i would like to mention the name of few staffs such as Puja, saumya and Pratiksha always carrieng a pretty smile on her face and welcoming..

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation has been shared with Puja, Saumya and Pratiksha to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.