This hotel has a friendly staff and is a pretty happening place.
The restaurant, BRIDGE has a good spread with staff ready to oblige with some variations as per your liking. The rooms may not have the best of views but the hotel located in the heart of the city has its advantages. You may not have a serene environment around the hotel but then it's 'Kolkata' .
Overall plus is the great staff of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park, Kolkata, offers urban luxury at the best downtown location, which allows you to access the main commercial and entertainment districts of the city. Its rooms and suites are all lavishly furnished, offering exclusive services to guests, and is a popular destination for the young business traveler and those from the fashion and entertainment fraternity. Known for its exciting after hours entertainment, it is home to 4 nightlife destinations under one roof, which creates a buzz for itself around the country. Someplace Else – the British style pub with live bands every day of the week, Tantra - a 5000 sq ft international nightclub, Roxy – the cocktail bar & lounge and Aqua – the al fresco bar and dining option ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Park Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- The Park Hotel Kolkata
- Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia