Had stayed at The Park for a night recently. I am sorry to say the hotel does not meet the standards of a Five Star hotel. First impression - it took forty minutes to check in in spite of prior reservation ! This is way too long. About the decor , it is dark and dreary, though I suppose that's a matter of personal preference. Room service is poor and the front office/housekeeping phones are perpetually engaged. Mosquitoes in the room and it took an hour to get a repellent. Positives- excellent location and a very good buffet breakfast spread. Except for these, nothing really to recommend about The Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park, Kolkata, offers urban luxury at the best downtown location, which allows you to access the main commercial and entertainment districts of the city. Its rooms and suites are all lavishly furnished, offering exclusive services to guests, and is a popular destination for the young business traveler and those from the fashion and entertainment fraternity. Known for its exciting after hours entertainment, it is home to 4 nightlife destinations under one roof, which creates a buzz for itself around the country. Someplace Else – the British style pub with live bands every day of the week, Tantra - a 5000 sq ft international nightclub, Roxy – the cocktail bar & lounge and Aqua – the al fresco bar and dining option ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Park Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia