This was my second stay at the Park in Kolkata. The only good thing that I can say about this hotel is its location. I stayed on the 2nd floor (Room 229) in the old wing and the rooms are a shame in every way possible. They are so tired that if I knew that I was booking a 3 star hotel I would not be dissatisfied, but that wasn't the case.
The noise/sound from the nightclubs does not allow you to grab a wink until well past midnight. It is amazing that as a leading hospitality chain this does not bother the management at all. Its sad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park, Kolkata, offers urban luxury at the best downtown location, which allows you to access the main commercial and entertainment districts of the city. Its rooms and suites are all lavishly furnished, offering exclusive services to guests, and is a popular destination for the young business traveler and those from the fashion and entertainment fraternity. Known for its exciting after hours entertainment, it is home to 4 nightlife destinations under one roof, which creates a buzz for itself around the country. Someplace Else – the British style pub with live bands every day of the week, Tantra - a 5000 sq ft international nightclub, Roxy – the cocktail bar & lounge and Aqua – the al fresco bar and dining option ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Park Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia