“Customer Delight@Pride Kolkatta”

Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata
Ranked #23 of 224 Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at Pride Kolkatta and was pleasantly delighted at the hospitality, comfort, Room Size and amenities.

Thought Food Spread could be more but the sheer customer satisfaction by excellent service at te Resturant and Room Service makes up for the minor snags.

Over all a highly reccomended Hotel.

Proximity to the Airport is the major advantages of staying at Pride. Avoids all the hustle and Bustle in the city.

View from the Hotel Room is another delight with high rise skyline and well layedout road makes one feel good about Kolkatta. Kolkatta is finally changing for good.

Thank you Kolkatta.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review that you have written about us; would also be sharing the feedback with the team.

We have also noted the feedback on the food spread and the buffet layout, we would look at ways to enhance the same.

I would very much like to welcome you back to the hotel the next time you are visiting Kolkata.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I, Debasree Mukherjee – Daughter of Mr. Debdas Mukherjee of Kolkata, am very much impressed by the services of the hotel staff, hotel rooms and specially the food because it was the highlight of our stay at your hotel during 17th July’2013 – 19th July’2013. We had booked over 50 rooms in total because of my Wedding (on 6th floor & 8th floor) and also all 4 banqueting halls, i.e. Imperial 1, Imperial 2, Royal and Chancery.
My Special thanks to Executive Chef – Mr. Chakraborty and Banqueting Manager – Mr. Samrat Chakraborty, as they were really cooperative throughout our stay and wedding events. Even our entire guests were enormously pleased by the F & B service and entire food was prepared with lot of attention and care with mouth watering taste. The entire ambience was so amazing that we never got the chance to miss the homely atmosphere it was just home away from home. The entire credit goes to The Executive Chef & his team and Banqueting Manager & his team. They did a fabulous job which was appreciated by everyone during my Wedding Ceremonies.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Mukherjee

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good business hotel in New Town Rajarhat.
Neat and clean well appointed rooms.
Very spacious.
Good restaurant and most important .... Moderately priced
Ample parking space and also good recreation facilities like bar, gym, swimming pool etc.
Must visit for next time stay

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The pleasant experience started right fom the time I called to make a reservation. I would have been a horrible day for me after a horrendous experience getting to Mumbai the night before. But somehow Four Points made up for everything. I was allowed an early check in, which only enhances my experience. Everything else after that was sheer bliss. The staffs are the true gems of this hotel. Polite and ever helpful, always with a smile on their faces. My stay at the hotel was just a day stopover but it was enough to make a fan out of me! Will visit again!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed 5 times at the pride hotel kolkata in last 5 months I have enjoyed the stay and services every time. The airport transfers and office transfers are always ontime. Staff is eager and ready to support you with any of your requests, the gym and the roof top swimming pool is great too. On weekends there are shopping malls too within walking distance, so one doesn't feel penned in. I find it excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have stayed at their properties at Pune & nagpur and have always found the experience to be good. believe me, a trip to their Kolkata property changed all that. the attitude of the staff is very callous- primarily the problem lies in their understanding of the customer's request. Their first response (before you can complete the sentence) is universal- Sorry, this is not possible in a very typical accent- annoying & irritating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing The Pride Hotel Kolkata during your recent trip to the city.

We would like every guest’s stay is delightful and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared your comments with the team and are addressing your concerns on training of our team .

We would like to welcome you again during your next visit to Kolkata and assuring you of our best attention at all times!

Kindest Regards,

Kenneth Scott

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a nice business hotel near the airport but far from central Kolkata. The room was clean. The gym was very nice with good equipment. The pool is great in the summer as it is outdoors but covered so you do not get burned by the sun. However, the pool is not heated in the winter (most pools in Kolkata are not) so water is very cold and unusable in winter. There is a nice outdoor jogging park just across the street from the hotel. Also a very good mall within walking distance of the hotel but you have to cross a very busy major street to get to it. The staff at reception were slow to check us in.The restaurant staff is mixed with excellent waiters and some not so good. But the value was excellent. Very nice breakfast and lunch buffet at one of the lowest prices of the big hotels. Also very good value was ordering off the menu, we had
chicken breast with peppercorn sauce with vegetables and potatoes and my son loved their fish and chips (around $6 US). Also, for dessert had the rasmalai, one of the best that I have ever had in any restaurant. Good value for the money if you need to stay in the business area of Kolkata.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review that you have written about us; would also be sharing the feedback with the team, specially your comments on the desserts!!