“Over Rated”
Review of The Street

The Street
Ranked #252 of 4,198 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: American, International, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Energetic and vibrant this delightful walk-through street cafe houses - Cafe, Deli, Desserts and Cellar, Global street food comes together with even wine and beer by the glass. Moderate pricing, relaxed & friendly atmosphere is enticing for all age groups.
Newcastle
“Over Rated”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Really don't understand why this place has such good reviews. Maybe we just hit an off night but there was nothing here for me to get excited about. The venue itself is the best part. Modern, clean and styled rather like an American diner. There was zero atmosphere, OK it was a Sunday night but even so...The staff completely ignored us so I went to them to give them our order. The food was poor to average; nachos platter & club sandwich. Given the American theme I was expecting more than 1 burger option which was chicken. Very disappointed. I won't be going back.

3 Thank nonewsnoshoes
PramodeB, General Manager at The Street, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Guest

I am extremely regretful to know that your experience during your last visit was not up to the mark. I have discussed the same with my team and assure you that such will not be repeated in future. As far as the menu is concerned, we keep making changes and try to bring in more and more variety.

Thank you once again.

Best regards

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Yummeee......”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I went to Street with my friends and had loads of fun there and we ate all chicken items and they are soooo tasty and i ever eaten that taste food...Thanq Street...lived it :) :D

1 Thank Ursanag
PramodeB, General Manager at The Street, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you liked the food at Street.

We look forward to your next visit to Street!
Kolimbia, Greece
“Well recomended......”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was recomended by my friend to visit this place..............typical street food delicacies are available her with draught beer......will be back soon again.

1 Thank Amicind
PramodeB, General Manager at The Street, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you liked the food at Zen

We look forward to your next visit to Zen!

Best regards
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Memorable experience....”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I come to this place pretty frequdntly, they always accomodate my spcl requests, fantastic place for takeaways.

• Visited October 2013
PramodeB, General Manager at The Street, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your responses with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your meal with us.

We hope you plan to visit Street again and I look forward to welcoming you
back at The Park.

Best regards,
“Amaizing”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were in Park street after long gap, we wanted to experience a new place and we entered this restaurant, food was good and service was pretty prompt.

• Visited October 2013