““very delicious””
Review of The Street

The Street
Ranked #251 of 4,196 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: American, International, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Energetic and vibrant this delightful walk-through street cafe houses - Cafe, Deli, Desserts and Cellar, Global street food comes together with even wine and beer by the glass. Moderate pricing, relaxed & friendly atmosphere is enticing for all age groups.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
““very delicious””
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was very impressed with the typical street food during one of my visits to The Street @ The Park. I wanted to taste the best, and someone advised me to go to ‘The Street’. It was wonderful. I love the grilled fish preparation. It was indeed special.

• Visited July 2013
PramodeB, General Manager at The Street, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your appreciative comments regarding your recent meal at THE STREET.

The Chef and the service staff of the restaurant are happy to know that you enjoyed your food and the entire experience. We, at THE STREET are also grateful to you for having shared your thoughts on how we can improve and this will motivate us to serve you even better.

I look forward to welcoming you back to THE STREET soon and thank you once again for your support.

Best Regards,

Mae Sot, Thailand
“good music good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

but drinks are too expensive if you blindly order it . so let me suggest you to check out the price before ordering them.

Visited January 2013

Best Regards,
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Almost there but not quite”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

It was late Saturday afternoon and my better half was hungry so we decided to try a place that was close by and not too crowded and of course something we hadn't tried before.
This place is actually the entrance for pedestrians to the Park hotel so you do have people walking by your table quite frequently. Frankly, this did not seem disturbing at all. I did check with the Maitre d about what cuisine they actually serve before going in and he confirmed that it was a multi-cuisine restaurant. The menu wasn't disappointing nor was it as elaborate as I was made to believe. I ended up going for a American Street Style Hot Dog while my wife went for a Veg Burger with two lattes to accompany that. They also serve wine and beer. For a place of this cost, I expected the presentation of the food to be a little better. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not good enough. The food too was not too great. The hot dog seemed undercooked and not as garnished as I would imagine an American Street style hot dog to be. The lattes were fine though.
I believe I could have had a similar meal for the same cost elsewhere. The fact that this place is connected to the hotel, makes the prices shoot up. The ambience doesn't justify the cost. Wouldn't go back in a hurry

• Visited March 2013
Dear Guest,

If you would allow me a few moments of your time, I would like to thank you for sharing your honest comments on your recent visit to THE STREET.

I sincerely apologise for the lapses in the services during your meal. Your dissatisfaction is a matter of great concern to us and I have personally discussed your valued suggestions with the team.

Best regards,