“Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Badshah

Badshah
Ranked #274 of 4,233 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The famous roll corner in Esplanade area. I am not sure those are the best or not.. But must say very Delicious..

4  Thank PragyanSalui
There are newer reviews for Badshah

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Badshah is far better than Nizam's or Bihar - check it out - you certainly won't be sorry! In one week, we ate there at least three times!!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Chicken Roll & Coffee. Environment inside & outside is quite friendly - alone or with family & friends. Moreover, you can see the face of the Manager, from any point inside! I like it from my young life when I was a student of JU.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

IT used to be one of our favourite eating joints during college days. I went there last year and found the roles are still as good.....

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just returned from a month long holiday in India staying at all the Taj & Oberoi hotels throughout. Took my Italian husband for the first time to India in our 13 yrs and excitedly told him about my fav kathi rolls. He had them at the 5 star hotels in every single city and loved it all but when he bit into the kathi roll at Badshah, the look on his face was pure heaven! He asked for seconds no sooner than his first bite. Yes, it's that good. BTW my husband owns a famous Italian restaurant in So CA which is usually #1 on Tripadvisor so yes his opinion counts as far as good food is concerned. The owner of Badshah always recognizes me and has a smile for me as I keep telling him that I have a little corner for him in my restaurant.
No, we did not meet any pimps and tarts as per the previous reviewer! I am sure they too go to many of the high end restaurants. Do we really care as long as they are not soliciting us? The rolls rock, that's all that matters. We did go twice. I would go there everyday if I could! Go for the Double Chicken Kathi Rolls. You can specify with or without chillies. Then sit back and enjoy!