Hotel Sudesh Tower
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sharani Lodge(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
OYO 1015 Hotel Reliable Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Metropole Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Sismo Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Depak Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Chandra's Guest House(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Small and new hotel in the center of Kolcata. Not far from the shopping center. Friendly staff. The rooms are small but cozy. Wi fi not fee. Breakfast in the restaurant in Indian style, American and continental-for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Inell1983
sajalaggarwal, Owner at Hotel Sudesh Tower, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank your very much.We are pleased to inform you that we have made Wi-Fi free for our guest please visit again and enjoy the free wi-fi

Best Regards

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had booked my room 10 days before arrival through *Clear Trip* after reading positive reviews. When I arrived at the hotel I had to wait quite a while before they had time for me. Unfortunately I made the mistake of signing in before seeing the room. The Manager even got angry when I asked to see the room first. He asked "Why? I said, I want to see if I like the room, that there is nothing wrong with it". Then the Manager replied in a most scornful way "What are you going to do then? When I finally was shown the room I was horrified. It was on the first floor right above the reception, I could hear the different voices talking and telephones ringing. When I asked for another room they said there was only one other option, a room right beside the elevator on the first floor where you could hear the elevator pling and the other guests passing by your door... When I asked for another room higher up they said there was none free. I felt they had given me their [--] room because they knew I had already paid for it and could do nothing about it. They got me in their trap. I want to warn people that unless you're Indian you can not count on being politely received in this hotel, let alone have a decent room. I have not met such a vicious attitude of a hotel manager before at the front desk in a hotel during my almost 20 years of travel and work in India.An uncomfortable and scary person. Let me emphasize that the other persons working there that I met on this occation are free of blame and treated me respectfully enough.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Mary M
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The room was a bit cramped for me but it was clean. The service is really fast and the food is decent. Location is very good and well connected through Metro. There is a free wifi area on the ground floor where you can use internet if you need to.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank for your feedback please keep coming.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was my first trip to Kolkata. Decent hotel. The rooms are spacious for a single person. The decor of the rooms are good.The staff is courteous and eager to help.The north indian food is average but then I dont know how north indian food is in Kolkata. The location of the hotel is very good, being centrally located.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pranav_Surana

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review. we are pleased to inform you that we have made Wi-Fi free for our guest and we have change our cooks please visit again to enjoy the free Wi-Fi and good food.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip