“KFC do not sale Pork item and displays certificate of Halal Chicken”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #191 of 4,286 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Because Pizza Hut sales pork item, we enjoy non-veg at KFC and we highly appreciate the certificate displayed at KFC stating that they serve Halal Chicken. Beside being halal, KFC chicken are crispy, juicy & most palatable. Undoubtedly KFC is our choice for non-veg.

5  Thank Akbar H

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent Food. Best place to enjoy chicken preparations is KFC and with menu FIERY GRILLED CHICKEN....nice place to njoy the food with friends and family

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Excellent Food. The chicken appeared fresh. service a quick. Very helpful people. Atmosphere a average. Visited the outlet with a friend did not eat at the place a e got our food packed. Value for money.

4  Thank Samirspatil
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Best place to enjoy chicken preparations is KFC at Park Street. I have been to this outlet with my family of five last July and enjoyed their laest new preparation.... FIERY GRILLED CHICKEN with 2 free crushers. Also their chicken snackers are nice. With live music playing, a nice place to enjoy with family or friends.

5  Thank kanchan4
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love KFC, be it in Illinois or in West Bengal; Parkstreet, DLF or Saltlake. Crispy chicken is my all time favourite here. The Indian variation of that does not attract me much. Burgers are also good. However I hate rizo rice, nothing is there, never go for it. I have visited the Saltlake City Centre branch countless time, the service is prompt but I hate the over crowded environment.

5  Thank ahirjoy