“excellent food”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was my Son's 25th Birthday and he insisted to have buffet lunch at Barbeque Nation at Sector 5. He had been there before, but it was first time for me and my wife. It was one of the best Barbecue , I ever had. Food was great and plenty. Don't ask me what I liked most . I liked almost all the dishes.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place is just opposite to my office and I am a regular visitor. It is well known that you will get variety of kababs. In addition to that if possible :-) try their Biriyani and the dessert options too.
Also check for what is there as Kabab for the day. Most of the time that is an uncommon one.
If your are hardcore non-veg like me then also try few veg kabas and I hope you will like those too.

1  Thank kausikd
Reviewed July 5, 2013

For the price charged the restaurant serves all possible varieties of food and very good quality.
They keep on being innovative

1  Thank Vinesh M
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

If you are really a big foodie and can die for no veg kababs than this is the perfect place for you..

It atmosphere is awesome....
Different variety of kababs with live grill on the table is totally unique experience....

You will die eating as there is no limit once you are in.....

Now there is one more part which contain main course with deserts which is another addon....

Just you have to pay rs 700 for each person and you can have as much as you want...

Lastly the bar rate are quite reasonable.... An live band is just out of the world..

1  Thank 123sandepkumar