Kenilworth Hotel has a beautiful charm right from the foyer to the rooms. I spent a night and had a peaceful and comfortable sleep, which is rare for me especially in hotels. However, my only disappointment was the gentleman manning the front desk when I checked in. He was not rude but I found his demeanor extremely arrogant (with audible snide remarks now and then) and not suited for a hotel like Kenilworth. I left very early in the morning to catch a flight and a senior gentleman (concierge) who had worked there for almost three decades bade me a warm farewell and I feel that he really exuded the old world charm of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia