I have been there in June'13 and Sep'13 and found very comfortable. Rooms are good, clean, well maintained though small in size. Its a small and well maintained hotel. Centrally located and only two minute walk to office makes it more attractive.
Tried both the restaurant, outdoor well as indoor. Food is good. One thing I would like to mention that if you like to smoke then better opt outside lawn as it would be bit uncomfortable to visit smoking room often.
Some more TV channels can be added.
Overall a comfortable stay.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia