My stay at the Hotel for one Night was comfortable on June 24 on a business trip.The hotel is having some minor repair work going on but this is not disturbing. The Rooms are Neat and Clean ,well stocked for Tea the Mini bar is also well stocked. The Room is very comfortable ensuring a very comfortable Night Sleep. The Spa at the Hotel is also good. In the middle of the city this Hotel has a small green lawn which is very comforting in the Morning. The Spread of the Breakfast is also ok ,but other Hotels Like HHI have a better Spread.I would say ok for the Price. The Hotel Staff is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia