“Best Indian food I've had”
Review of Oh! Calcutta

Oh! Calcutta
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Oh! Calcutta is a spotless, well-mannered restaurant with wonderful staff and amazing food. If it was near my house I would eat there every day.

I ordered a feast - banana leaf croquettes, smoked hilsa, braised lamb and luchis. Everything was wonderful. I think you could probably order anything on the menu and not be disappointed.

It's pricey, but I think you get what you pay for. Highly highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Oh! Calcutta

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was disappointed with the Hilsa festival . Some items were not available like the Hilsa cheese baked. If the festival is on and it is a part of the menu, it should have been served. Rest of the food ( ala carte ) was average. The mutton and luchi was great and even the tender coconut payesh was also not bad.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

it is pricey but it is good we can get boneless fish even boneless Hilsa it is perfect for bengali foods in Kolkata we all love to eat here

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Oh Calcutta and everytime it is different. Recently I went there for the Hilsa Festival and again the preparation was awesome... Oh calcutta rocks.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

At present there are several restaurants in the city offering local cuisine, But the best so far I had was at this one. Though a bit pricey, you get not only very good food the ambiance, service are also very good.