We like staying at the Hotel hindusthan international for its central location and personal attention. Everytime we check in we are greeted with smiling faces and the staff are always eager to help. Particularly like to mention the Mythh Coffee shop manager Hari who always shines through. I stay on the 7th floor where the rooms are not the newest in the city but are well maintained. The breakfast spread is elaborate with a lot of options and the hotel has a good nightclub called the Underground. I use the gym and pool as well as theres nothing like beating a long days work with a good swim. I highly recommend this hotel as its the perfect combination of affordable prices with luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HHI Kolkata needs no introduction, yet a walk into the place might make you wonder if you have reached a wrong destination. An overhauled new property, a premium fascia and a new-look lobby, welcome you into a whole new world. At every turn you discover a new face of your well-versed hotel. From the well-groomed staff to the friendly new outlets like the health-club or the swimming pool, everything throws a vibe of warmth around and reflects a sense of trendy living that enchants guests from world over. Ideally located in the center of the city, the hotel offers more than just good lodging. No wonder it is the preferred choice for fairy-tale weddings as much as for corporate power-talks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hindustan International
- Hindustan International Kolkata
- Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia