Hotel is a bit old and has some design issues.
Its "underground" disco's noise & vibrations can be heard 3 floors "overground", until 2 am.
A few hours in the hotel and you may start feeling dumb your self.
It may take about 10 mins for the tap to give hot water. I had a cold bath and was shivering all night.
Parts of the hotel are undergoing renovation and may smell of fresh paint (which could hurt your eyes). Elevator are noisy and no one had bothered to repair it.
The mini will be empty yet the cashier will check if you have consumed it.
Breakfast served is quite good in terms of variety and slightly below average in terms of quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HHI Kolkata needs no introduction, yet a walk into the place might make you wonder if you have reached a wrong destination. An overhauled new property, a premium fascia and a new-look lobby, welcome you into a whole new world. At every turn you discover a new face of your well-versed hotel. From the well-groomed staff to the friendly new outlets like the health-club or the swimming pool, everything throws a vibe of warmth around and reflects a sense of trendy living that enchants guests from world over. Ideally located in the center of the city, the hotel offers more than just good lodging. No wonder it is the preferred choice for fairy-tale weddings as much as for corporate power-talks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hindustan International
- Hindustan International Kolkata
- Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia