Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,858 results
All reviews chef anil banquet team the executive lounge infinity pool special mention special thanks amazing experience taking care a wonderful stay great ambience keep up the good work home away from home housekeeping staff gosht house keeping excellent hospitality coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was floored by the hospitality of staff during our stay. They went out of their way to ensure that stay was memorable. I try to stay at a Marriott everywhere I go. This was by far the best. Kudos to the staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family
jwmarriotthotelk, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It is an absolute pleasure to host you and a joyous moment to learn about your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback will be duly shared to motivate each and everyone and hence we look forward for your next visit soon.

Gaurav Singh
Best regards, Gaurav Singh Multi Property Vice President East India & Bangladesh and

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely love this hotel. I am from the US and stayed for three months on a work assignment. The staff is like a family! They are so helpful in everything and making you feel right at home. I loved learning about the different Indian foods and Vintage Asia is one of my favorites as well.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m on secondment working in our PwC Service Delivery Center for the next two months, so every day I get chauffeured to and from the office and always look forward to my daily ride, as the JW car service staff are amazing. But my absolute favorite driver is Gopal (aka DJ Gopal). When I see the BMW pull up and Gopal gets out to open the door for me, my face just lights up because I know he’s going to have my favorite Hindi songs ready to play, the air on the right temperature and my bottle of water waiting. After a long day of work, this is exactly the kind of service that makes a guest feel truly appreciated, Thanks Gopal for being so nice!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

JW Marriott sets the bar very high about their service to the guests and the associates at JW Marriott Kolkata lived up to that! Right from picking up from airport till we checked out we had nothing but wonderful experience. Typically for pick up from airport, the cab driver would be waiting. Here one of the manager was there to receive us. We flew from US, so were jetlagged first couple of days. I woke up at 4am and went down to the lobby and requested for some beverages and within minutes it was served. Front desk was very helpful in finding us the right room with a great view of the city skyline. The fitness center was awesome and whole facility was in excellent condition. Our best experience was with the Chef during breakfast. One morning my wife was looking for aloo sabji (a potato dish) to have it with the Indian bread ("luchi") and it wasn't there (they had something else), but the chef heard us chat about that and he came up to our table and promised he would make it for us the next morning. We actually forgot about it, but he didn't; he himself brought it to our table next morning. JW Marriott is my favorite brand and the team in JW Kolkata made me want to go back and stay there again! Thank you, guys!

Room tip: Ask for Kolkata skyline & pool view

Dear Guest,

It feels awesome to read such beautiful reviews every morning to start my day.

I am touched to read your review and that you were floored with the service, ambiance and found the stay experience to be top-notch.

We thank you for your recommendation on this forum.

Excellent Hospitality....
Thank you for making our experience here so wonderful Sana (spa department) and Shireen. Both of us enjoyed the massage thoroughly and will be back soon.
Regards, Ritu & Sanjana Casyab

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sanjana,

Its was great to welcome you and Ritu at Spa By JW.

Thank you for your generous praise and we hope to deliver more such experiences for you on your future visits to our hotel.

Multi Property Vice President East India & Bangladesh and