We stayed in the hotel for two nights . The rooms are nice and beautifully but are small . The breakfast is served just outside in hotel gallery and it should have been more lavish .otherwise the stall was helpfull and we had to leave early in the morning . They arranged breakfast for us on time .overall a good experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walson known as erstwhile Walson Hotel, the newly refurbished Walson Spa o Tel, opened its doors to the indulgence seeking populace on 1st Sept 2010 in the city's central districts such as park street and the new market, make it a sought after location to be in. The vibrance & the exuberance of the city are at an arm's reach as major shopping markets, cinema hall, the Victoria Memorial and underground metro network and famous Hawarah station and corporate sector in Park Street all situated in the vicinity. This makes the hotel an ideal place of convenience and indulgence both for business travelers and tourists. The rooms are equipped with all the modern amenities and are luxuriously furnished o allow the patrons to sink into leisurely & delightful stay experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Walson Spa "O" Tel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bawa Walson Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Walson Spa "O" Tel India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia