Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel
Hyatt Regency Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$71
$62
Swissotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$62
Swissotel.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Taj Bengal Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$133
  • Pool
Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$115
$76
Priceline
The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$166
$118
$80
Hotels.com
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$54
$39
Agoda.com
Radisson Kolkata Ballygunge(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$147
$100
$111
$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

The Park Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
$153
$64
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

All reviewsitc fortunezodiac restaurantfortune groupswimming pool viewfamily outingsales teamexcellent staymain citykeep up the good workfood qualityget togetherthird floorbanquet hallf bwill visit againexcellent hotelrecommend this hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Terrible rooms. I stayed in room 2315 and there was water leakage from the AC vent. I complained, and they told me it will be taken care of. They promptly cleaned it and serviced it and told that there was no need for a room change. Next night, again the water started leaking and when i got up in the morning, the whole room was full of water. Sharing a picture below.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank kelaenator
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The property is located in a serene locale outside the hustle - bustle of the city and its surrounded by a lot of greenery & fresh air.

Its a great place to stay with very comfortable rooms, extremely hospitable staff & delicious food.

You can relax with a swim in the pool, check out the bar and their Restuarant named "Zodiac" where personalized service is a thing to experience. The Chef can do wonders with the variety that he offers.

Room Tip: Go for a Superior Room, its very spacious and has all the amenities that one would require.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mohit L
Management response:Responded August 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Park Panchwati.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Kolkata.

At Fortune Park Panchwati, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Panchwati and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Somnath Dey

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Although getting there was a little hectic (located on Kona highway), it was a great experience once I reached there. Though the service was a little tardy, the ambience and the location more than made for it. Rooms were clean and spacious. Pool area is very beautiful and seemed like a good place to throw a party!

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool are better. The ones near the reception are not so great
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Mr. Shwetark,

Greetings from Fortune Park Panchwati, Kolkata!

Somnath Dey

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I went for a friend's wedding in April and I stayed in the resort. I had an experience of my lifetime. Thanks a lot for making the stay spl!!! The Victorian architecture with the long beautiful columns had the old world charm of a bygone era. The best part was the jewel on the crown was the swimming where my friends and me spent many relaxed and memorable hours.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blue12345_12
Management response:Responded June 9, 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Fortune Park Panchwati, Kolkata

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Park Panchwati.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Nice experience, Good Break for the weekend. Staffs were very helpful.Good room service and awesome food. This place is amazing for wedding and conferences.Swimming pool is well maintained and large.I would recommend all my friends to come and enjoy their weekend.

Room Tip: Preferably asked for 3rd fl rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family