Red Hot Chilli Pepper
Ranked #202 of 4,263 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Although we have visited their restaurant quite a few times before, this was a special visit organised by our family to celebrate my husband and my joint birthday. The restaurant followed all instructions of the family to make our romantic dinner perfect! From the cake to the food and wine, to delivering our family's gift to us. It was an evening well spent!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Thought we would go for takeaway on our way home, ordered what we wanted, paid and my partner sat down then I tried to sit down but leg was broken on chair so fell over, no body came to see if I as ok Even tho i was lying on floor. so Waited for food, and waited and waited then asked what was going on and told them bout chair and got attitude, so left it. Eventually got our food and went home to find we were missing things, rang them and they said they would delivery what we were missing, I said no good then because our food would be cold so they said they would replace it in 10mins, guess what they never showed up, prob just as we'll. cos wouldn't to eat anything from them after that.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is a Chinese restaurant and the food is quite average. The ambiance is just ok and the service is fast. The prices are nice and the choice is also not very elaborate. The food tastes good and the choice of soups are good.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere and service is good but the horribly hot food just evlipses everything. Invariably hot food in all the dishes. Hope they would have started tasting their food by now.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

There was a time I used to swear by its menu and it's service ....the last two visits have made me swear at it!
The service was so lackadaisical that I almost had to get up and get the sauces from the next table !The food was less than average and grossly overpriced - at an average of Rs 1200 per head (no drinks) for basic starters and a prawn,a fish and a chicken dish accompanied with ordinary noodles and rice.