“Amazing Stay.....”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen and TV area Snapshot of the dining and rooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen and TV area
Snapshot of the dining and rooms
One of the sample bed rooms
Our glam camp with attached bath
Our last guest sent us this shot !
Robin ( Village local) helped us make our signboard. We Respect his talent being a one hand man.
River Tista for angling
Rangli Ragliot tea Garden - Day tour
Monsoon sky
Sunrise from the farm
View from the rooms
A Panorama of the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

psrao2016
Bengaluru, India
“Amazing Stay.....”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We had a wonderful time at Auks farm.
Great location, Great food and hospitality from Sushmita and her bother.
Wonderful place to just walk around and chill and relax.
Only down side was the very bad quality of the access road.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the route and bad road to the location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
Oct 26, 2016
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in future :)
contactkr...
Seattle, Washington
“I will stay in AuksFarm again.”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I would love to visit Auksfarm again. We were a group of 9 people of all ages, starting with my son who is < 2 years to my dad who is in his 80s, my niece who has a physical disability. All of us enjoyed the hospitality of Auksfarm. The folks who manage Auksfarm are genuine people who deeply care about their guests. And that shows up in every interaction they have with their guests. They went out of their way to ensure my comfort and my family's comfort. The property is beautiful and it is located amidst mountains and clouds with a lot of farms surrounding the property. It is 90 minutes away from Kalimpong and 2 hours away from Darjeeling. Gorgeous tea estates, like Takdah and Lopchu are an hour away. The tea estates are hikeable and I would highly recommend them. One can walk in the village and visit the neighboring farms, which I did and interact with the local farmers. I interacted with the hosts, played with their puppy, cooked in their kitchen - in short, I felt completely at home. This is an idyllic place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hosts were very hospitable
Liked least: The tent is not suitable for kids.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
Oct 26, 2016
Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again in future.
vaiguru
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“A genuine village farm stay, cut away, calm, clean and beautiful farm food, with a human touch...”
Reviewed March 9, 2016 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I have been to Auks Farm several times since Dec 2014, and thats because the first time was overwhelming in terms of the idyllic experience of literally living the farm life as a traveler. Simply put, it was the sort of dream stay of living a good quiet mountain village life, cracking open a book and spend long hours gazing and day dreaming. Walking around is probably the best thing to do... The place normally can have only 3 couples or so at best and while I never had that situation of a full house during my stay, I like that about Auks farm - it doesnt get crowded or noisy :)

The family was kind enough to let me into their kitchen or fool around the actual farm to pluck the broccoli for breakfast, throw some fodder to the cows or even watch them cook and share their stories. The food was consisitently amazing - the chicken (you can get local native chicken), pork from nearby farms of Tista/Kalimpong and whole lot of fresh veggies from around. The best part is the simplicity of the place - the fact that all you do is eat, read, ponder, listen, walk.. I used their internet connectivity but even my personal 3G (Airtel) worked fantastically and I was able to get on skype calls and work on my emails.

A friends have now gone there and had memorable experiences since...so yeah... thats all from me.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Food, Friendliness, location
Liked least: The electricity can go sometimes, especially during storms in the rainy season.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 25, 2016
Thank you Kalyan!
Siddharth...
“Mental detox”
Reviewed January 26, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Just the place to unwind up in the mountains, take a walk sit by the bonfire savour the barbeque and the home style meals that too all organic harvested before your eyes.
Just be spoiled rotten with the awesome hospitalit

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Friends getaway People with pets
Jan 29, 2016
Thank you for your lovely review Siddharth. Please visit us again :)
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed January 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jan 25, 2016
Thank you for the lovely review! Please visit us again.. Happy travels!
Faisal217...
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome, a farm stay experience at par with UK countryside......”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Amazing experience. The cottages are perfectly located amidst 4 acres of farm land. The owners are very friendly and treat you like family. They cooked home style food for us on all 3 nights, fresh vegetables from the farm, local delicacious cooked in front of us. It was very sweet when one of the owners played the guitar during dinner on one evening and they arranged a born fire for us.

We were 7 of us - friends and family and we had an awesome time, There are 2 cottages and 1 permanent tent and the owners looked after us very well. The place offers an amazing trek to a small local monastery. It took us two hours to go uphill on the trek roads (an hour if you walk on the concrete roads) but was a great adventure.

I am a member of UK Farm Stays and have done a number of such holidays in the UK and I must say that Auks Farm experience is at par with UK countryside cottage farm stays. The place is 3 hours from Bagdogra airport and the owners had arranged a pick up for us from the airport.

I have also done mountain biking, car ralies, cottage holidays in the Western Himalayas but this place in Eastern Himalayas followed by our trip to Sikkim is extremely beautiful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality and set up amidst the valley
Liked least: No wifi but I guess you want to be away from the network on such holidays
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 15, 2016
Thank you for your lovely review Faisal. You just inspired us to work harder to create beautiful experiences. I hope you plan a return trip soon :)
AnupamLam...
Kalimpong, India
“A Place to Calm your nerves”
Reviewed January 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Short trip with friends ....awesome experience. This place has an open view of the countryside ,one should go to just relax and not think of doing much. Yes a book (its got its own mini library) on a hammock during the day....an early morning or late afternoon walk to the two historic monasteries (a mini Tigers Nest like the one in Paro,Bhutan) and its bliss .
The cottage I stayed was comfortable in every way...immaculate !! not to forget the warm comfortable bed....had the the Hot kettle at my disposal to make my own cup of Darjeeling.
The farm has its own fresh veggies and that is what you get on your plates.
We were treated to wonderful BBQ in the night complimented by "Tongba" (awesome local millet brew) and a bonfire.
A "must visit" to calm your nerves...feel refreshed and invigorated.

Liked best: Location
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jan 15, 2016
Thank you for your beautiful review. We hope to see you soon :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing