1) Poor Service
2) Not very helpful staff
3) The charges at least above 300% of what it should ideally be
4) You have much better hotels around at a cheaper price
5) For every little thing, we need to call Jigme and take his help. The staff working there are absolutely useless
6) I had a very bad experience in terms of they booking a taxi for me. The rates kept escalating every 15 mins even after agreeing in the first go
7) Pathetic breakfast, I mean, what is there to eat??
8) Unclean room, no plug-point as well in the rooms
9) Toilets were terrible, nothing was there. There is absolutely no water and no heater!
Not sure why there is so much coldness in attitude with staff at reception, definitely not recommended. Jigme and his wife were very nice to us but they will not be able to sustain if they dont relook at the folks working for them. Unfriendly and useless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling