After a long day travelling from Calcutta we (2 adult couples in their 60s) arrived to a very warm welcome from both owners and staff. It was so nice to see how well maintained and comfortable our rooms were. We stayed for 6 nights and by the time we left after a very enjoyable stay we were quite sad to depart. The owners obviously have great pride in their establishment offering clean and comfortable accommodation and really good food. All staff were very helpful. We could not have wished for a better place to stay in Darjeeling. The location was great. Our rooms looked out over the markets and the beautiful mountains in the distance. Close to shops and a short (although a bit of an uphill walk) to the Mall Road and scenic lookout (away from the hustle and bustle and tooting horns) where we spent quite a few hours looking at the mountains and generally people watching. We would recommend this hotel to travellers. Thank you Jimmy, Tshering, Yashi and Teshi for making our stay in Darjeeling a time to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling