“singalila ridge trek” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ashmita Trek and Tours

Ashmita Trek and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ashmita Trek & Tours is a family Organization of Adventure Trekking & Tours Company in Darjeeling India, we arrange large variety of extreme adventure activities those include trekking, day hiking,private day tours camping, Culture tours, home stays,mountain biking, cycling day tours and much more.... to north east India including Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal. We are a group of passionate young travel professionals with many years of experience in Himalayas mountaineering and related adventure tours, trekking, activities,
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“singalila ridge trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I definitely recommend Ashmita Trek and tours! There is nothing I can fault. Very professional; quick and fast to contact; guide went beyond what was expected; and very good price! It may be slightly more expensive than booking a guide when you get there but we were guaranteed a bed and best food. One night accommodation there were only 19 beds and 55 guests. The tour booked a bed for us before hand. Other trekkers had to sleep on the floor. We also had better food than the other hikers. There was a group of 5 of us that did the hike and we were at all different fitnesses. Our guide kept running up ahead and then back to give us juice.

5 Thank Jess D

Colombo, Sri Lanka
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent Guide Made for a Great Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a lovely trek with Subhash's company. His guide, Pemba, was very caring and made sure all of our needs were met, especially given the difficulties that some of us faced with altitude sickness on Mt. Sandakphu.

Trek we did itself was fantastic, and the views afforded us of everest, lhotse and kanchenjunga from our lodges was stunning--we were fortunate enough to have crisp, clear hiking days.

A great experience. I would highly recommend Ashmita Trek & Tours!

3 Thank Andrew O
Willamina, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pemba was the best guide ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Myself and three of my friends web on a three day two night hike with Pemba. He was so caring and really took care of our every need from start to finish.

3 Thank Torrin37
winnipeg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do in Darjeeling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

A very organized and adventurous trek given by Ashmita Trek & Tours! If you are looking to do some eco tourism in Darjeeling, India I strongly recommend booking with them. My friend and I did not have a lot of time in Darjeeling but they made it happen. It was a great experience to get away from commercial tourism and get back to nature plus you can't beat the opportunity to view the peaks of Mount Everest! Also, very knowledgable and professional operator/guides which made the experience one not to forget.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Tyna07
Bern, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We did a 5 day trek to Sandakpuh with Ashmita tours. Everything was extremly well organised and we had the best time ever. Seeing Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga and the beautifull Singalila national park was an unforgetable experience. The best thing about this trek was our guide Binod who treated us like the guests of honour. He constantly cared about our well being and tried to fulfill every wish we might have. Also, he is extremly knowledgable about the Himalayas. I am a biologist and I was simply amazed about his detailed knoledge of local plants and animals. Subash, the owner of Ashmita is also a very nice guy. He showed us pictures of his native village in Nepal and offered us delicious tea. We payed 11'000 rupies per person for the whole trip, which I consider to be a very good deal. I can recommend this tour operator to anyone and will definitively choose them again when I come back to the Himalayas.

4 Thank jonschm