Had stayed in this hotel for two day. The initial look of the place is awesome. The interiors are really good and appalling. The rooms are also clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are decent . they smell funny though. The resaurant serves really nice food.. the only fallacy is their slow service. it took some half an hour to get a soup. Also the room service aint that good. The heater in our room wasnt working and it took them some eight ten hours to get it fixed.
This place is quite good if you want to get around. It is located in the central market region so can get transportation easily to hang around..
So in case you have come to relax, enjoy beautiful sights right from from window i would recommend you not to choose this place. In case you wish to move around Darjeeling go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Heritage (formerly Fortune Resort Central) is a luxury holiday resort in Darjeeling, offering an experience of British heritage which has been a part of Darjeeling for more than a hundred years. The luxurious hotel is located near ‘the Mall’ and ‘Chowrasta’, the most famous spots and centre of all leisure activities of this beautiful hill station. The heritage block of this classic hotel was built in 1905 and offers elegantly appointed rooms with all the modern amenities. Experience the lavish 'British Raj' lifestyle as you take time off to relax and unwind yourself amidst breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Resort Central, Darjeeling Hotel Darjeeling
- Fortune Hotel Central Darjeeling