“Nice Hotel and Service”
Review of Hotel Spandan

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Darjeeling
Hotel Spandan
Ranked #84 of 124 Darjeeling B&B and Inns
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Nice Hotel and Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Hi friends...we were there for 5 days i.e. from 22nd May to 27th May and we found that the room and especially the washroom was very clean and hygienic.

Hotel staff was very helpful and cooperative. They helped us through out our stay in darjeeling.
Nice location.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and similar..Difference is of Road view and mountain view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Raja258

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Reviewed April 8, 2013

it was a memorable Darjeeling trip with my family last month for 4 nights. it was a very nice whether at Darjeeling at that time. Hotel spandan located at very convenient location on H.D Lama road, just 5 minutes working distance from Mall. Their wonderful hospitality and service made our stay very warmth and comfortable.
Rooms are very specious and all liens are clean overall very pleasant experience. they also have conference room for business purpose.. it was really worth of your money to stay at spandan, Darjeeling

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank debranjan
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I booked a one night stay here in September 2012 and was terribly disappointed with a number of things with this hotel. To start with, I am glad I checked the quality of the room before handing over my passport and payment because it did not take long to realise this was not the place for me. The rooms were dark, mouldy, smelt of cigarettes, damp and mothballs and in the short time it took for me to view the room and speak with the manager about the room I left with what I think were flea bites around my ankles.

When I spoke to the manager about how bad the smell was, their answer was to nuke the rooms with glen 20 spray and say now its fixed.

I told them it was not acceptable and that i wanted my deposit back. They did not provide my deposit back and after being quite heated with me regarding wanting a 50% cancellation fee, I left and went to the Mayfair hotel, which was a brilliant experience.

I found this hotel to be very dirty, unhygienic and think the staff are quite rude. I have stayed in backpackers, hostels, motor inns, hotels and this is THE WORST accommodation I have seen.

I will not step foot in this place again, there are so many great places in Darjeeling to stay.

We were going to be paying 2000Rs and 4000Rs for a view and non view room.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE!!! The view rooms are identical to the non view rooms just on the other side of...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank DocSurf

Travelers are raving about these Darjeeling hotels