We were there on a short 2 days trip to darjeeling and had planned a dinner at Glenary's. unfortunately it was full, and we had to opt for nearby shangrila. Here are things which disappointed us:
1. waited one and a half hour to get the food served.
2. when it came the chicken pieces were so small we could not even found them.
3. when we complained to the manager, they got it replaced in the same condition... possibly in the same bowl.
4. the chicken pieces mainly consisted of cornflour stuffing
5. 1 bowl of chicken side dish was not enough for even 1 person.
6. They attract visitors by keeping a low price and they display it outside the entrance on a menu kept on podium.
7. The quantity and quality of food is not even worth a penny.
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY: The rice quality is worse than that sold in the cheapest shop in a filthy alley
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.