“Lip smacking”

Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Darjeeling
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great food, but closes early so be sure to get there on time! The chilli sauce is yumm for all you spice lovin ppl...

There are newer reviews for Kunga Restaurant

Reviewed April 27, 2014

When i go to a restaurant the first thing that comes to my mind is cleanliness then food and service. Kunga wont disappoint you if instead you will be surprise with its reasonable price and the huge quantity of food.
A must if you visit Darjeeling.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Small, Cozy place to dine in. They serve many local dishes. One can choose from a long menu. But the place does not take order after 7 pm. So if u plan to have dinner go earlier.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my family on our trip to Darjeeling. I was a little sketched out by the appearance when we walked in but was pleasantly surprised by the food. The steamed MoMos are amazing. This ended up being one of the better meals on my trip to India.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you really wanna taste true Tibetan food you better get yourself @ Kunga's.
Must trys: Beef steamed momo, Fried Wai Wai, Beef Thukpa (noodle soup)
I bet on my life you wont regret. dont forget to thank me if you love it..