1. The lodge is owned by the WB Tourism and can be booked directly from the WBTDC website.
2. The rooms with private balcony are well furnished and the bathroom fittings are okay.
3. The view from the balcony is amazing and it is just above the Pankhabari road.
4. The restaurant service is a bit slow. There is nothing very special about the Darjeeling tea that they are providing. It is not of high quality but the MOMOs are really delicious.
5. You need to take your dinner by 8:00 pm otherwise they have option for room delivery.
6. You can go to Dow Hill, Bagora and Chimey from there and spend some time. These places are indeed scenic and worth a visit.
7. The staffs are well behaved and cooperative but the service is pretty slow without any professionalism
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included