“wow”

Ranked #28 of 97 Hotels in Darjeeling
New Delhi, India
“wow”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

wow..........where do i start off......the journey was not exactly my type as I am not used to travelling in the hills......when my wife and I reached the hotel Krishna service apartment we were tired and exhausted..........however the moment we stepped out of the taxi there were two attendants who rushed to get our luggage and welcomed us with a very pleasing smile......the smile touched us.the person from the reception gave us a very warm welcome with a chilled glass of lemonade as my wife was feeling travel sick.....and after she drank a glass I could see her smile which told me that she was feeling better...........aaaah what a relief.
I was sceptical about the type of food because this was my first visit to the North east,however AMAZING is the word for the quality of food and service we recieved......my wife and I felt so touched and welcomed with everything........my wife is very finicky about cleanliness specially when it comes to toilet......and the first thing she checked was the toilet and she shouted" yipee its clean"......this is the start i was looking for.................we were guided and told about the places we should visit and it was worth it.........THANK YOU KRISHNA SERVICE APARTMENT FOR MAKING OUR STAY IN DARJEELING WONDERFUL.....WE WILL ALWAYS CHERISH OUR VISIT AND PROMISE YOU THAT WE WILL RECOMMEND OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VISIT DARJEELING.ITS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE......YOUR HOTEL STAFF MADE OUR VISIT WORTHWHILE.....thank you once again and my wife has also asked me to convey her regards to all the staff in your hotel......love you all....god bless you all.

Room Tip: any room man.......... coz all the rooms face the beautiful happy valley tea garden.... the view is...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank siddnee9
Gyanu1962, Manager at Krishna Service Apartment, responded to this review, September 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your taking time out to share your thoughts with us. I have shared your feedback with our staff and we are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed at the Krishna Residency for 3 nights and had an amazing experience. The hotel is perfectly located, away from the hush hush of the main city. It has a breathtaking view of the tea gardens. We had opted for a two bedroom apartment which was pretty spacious. The restraunt (I'm glad) was pure vegetarian and the food served was excellent. The hotel staff was helpful in every way. The owner also gave personal attention to the tourists and made sure we had a memorable and comfortable stay.
Had a great time :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RekhaBhatia
Dear Guest,

We are indeed very delighted to know that we could make your stay a memorable and a comfortable one.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I and my wife stayed in this hotel on the advice of East WindHolidays Tours Pvt Ltd Siliguri.This is a very good Hotel We stayed in this Hotel for 2 Nights and 3 days.The Room provided to us was spacious and it had a very good furniture Sofas , Tables Easy chairs besides avery good cosy Bed.We liked the room and its balcony and open space very much. This Hotel is justlike a good Resort. The food provided was very tasty and had a best quality.I rate this Hotel and its food as best. i would like to stay again in this hotel. The staff of hotel was very cooperrative, Moreover hotel is situated on main Road.

Room Tip: The rooms at Second and 3rd Level were very good and we can enjoy the nature and tea gardens from th...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank rajinder59
Dear Guest,

We are indeed very delighted to know that you found our hospitality and food up to the mark. It has always been our constant endeavour to keep on improving.

chennai
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed for 3 days here and such a wonderful experience.Excellent reception tasty food and good ambiance.I really fell the worth for the money i have spent .The service we have received from their staffs is Excellent.I will surely come back again and also refer to all my friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Gyanu1962, General Manager at Krishna Service Apartment, responded to this review, September 20, 2014

Mumbai, India
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed for 2 Nights at Krishna Residency (as it is called now) and it was a wonderful experience. Hotel is around 1.5 kms from Darjeeling main town, which is a boon as it can become noisy in the main town. We stayed in the 2 Bedroom Apartment and it was amazingly spacious with good views of the mountains. The staff was absolutely courteous & the breakfast was just great. They usually close the breakfast by 10,15 but went out of their way and served us at 11 (we were late from the early morning sight seeing).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are indeed very delighted to know that you have enjoyed the services and amenities of our Hotel and it has always been our constant endeavor to keep on improving.

Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The place is very cozy with neat and clean rooms. Will love to come back again. My stay was great. I liked the food in the hotel. The service provided by staff is excellent. Next time I will definitely come here and stay here when I come with my family.

Room Tip: If u are with family book a double room apartment Front facing rooms have a decent view of mountain...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Abhijit104
Indore
Reviewed August 21, 2012

By booking the hotel through net is a real gamble. but bet me u would'nt be cheated if u take this gamble for darjeeling. The hotel is very well located on main road has many double and single bedroom apartments with a living room in each of them. The owner is a very good helping fellow who personally looks after the guest. Off course the staff is very cool and well behaved. It has its own restaurant for the guests only. All the rooms are valley facing giving u a great look of the darjeeling Hills and tea gardens. You can transfer ur money without hesitation to book it immediately if u wish to visit darjeeling else no vacancy.

Room Tip: The double rooms with living room on first floor are excellent.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family