“Delightful food and service”
Review of The Residency

The Residency
Reserve a Table
Ranked #4 of 7,123 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Alwarpet
Reviewed September 4, 2017

You know when people ask what you would want your last supper to be? This would be it. That scrumptious food and elegant old-fashioned ambiance and excellent service made me feel royal.

I had brought my daughter to this place for her birthday , had a lovely experience, The hospitality by the staff was out of this world . The buffet spread was heavenly. The Bengali fish curry, chili chicken, golden fried prawns and chocolate puddings are must haves. Special mention to Mr.Krishna Kumar for indulging us with such warm and courteous service. I'm not the person who writes reviews for hotels but this made me do it .Will surely return to this place for more.

Management response:Responded September 6, 2017

Dear Mr Saravanan,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I will definitely share the wonderful compliments with the restaurant team and our Executive Chef. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and restaurant soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Great variety of food and Exceptional personalized service make it a truly heavenly experience.

Services of Krishna Kumar and Abdul were outstanding.

Management response:Responded September 6, 2017

Dear Mr Krishnan,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

A spectacular experience to melt our palate over the multi cuisine buffet and indulged with care provided by the servers specially to mention KK and Akash for their warmth and hospitality. Very generous and too courtious to the needs of the guest.

Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Dear Aniket,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Many times I visited to this restaurant. The best thing I would like to share about this restaurant is service , ambience and food.
Although I have visited to many reputed hotels and restaurants but I would like to say its the best experience which I had and I recommend same place to my colleagues as well.
Special thanks to Thanna and Akash awesome hospitality professional.

Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

food was awesome, hospitality was amazing. One of my favorite places in Chennai, would love to go there again

Management response:Responded August 11, 2017