“Homes 2nd kitchen”

Copper Chimney - Cathedral Road
Reserve a Table
eazydiner
Ranked #43 of 7,123 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Hey guys, this is one of my go to places for Indian food, I love this Restraunt not only because I'm been coming here since I was a child, but the service and care they take of there customers is very good.

The place is usually very crowded during the week end but don't worry their service is fast,place is clean and tidy, and well organised. The place has a nice decor to it.

Best time to go here would be on the week days.
Coming to the food, I always have a fix menu in my mind. It starts with tomato shorba(soup), paneer tikka, and veg sheek kabab. The paneer they use is soft and well marinated, and cooked lightly( I like it extra roasted so I just tell them)
For the main course you should have the yellow dal tadka or the dal maharaja, the mix veggie dish and the channa peshawari also. In breads try roomali or the stuffed paneer kulcha or garlic naan is brilliant.
The veg dum biryani should not be missed.
I am not found of Indian sweets so I don't usually opt for it. But don't be fooled, in most cases the starters itself will fill you tummy. So don't stuff on starters

Do try this place if you crave Indian food. I bet you will go again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Copper Chimney outlet at Gopalapuram is a part of the chain of restaurants present in different parts of the country. Their food quality is standard and pricing is quite reasonable. This outlet had good seating and the food taste was good. Service was fast. Love their dal makhani and paneer tikka. I tried their pomegranate sangria and was awesome. Overall good value for money.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Authenticate North Indian restaurant . Tried veg today delicious. Service was too good and quick . Desert had phirni; this was the most delicious phirni I had. Quantity is too much so one dish for 2 person is good . Reasonable rates

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner with a cousin and my parents. Ordered a few curries, naan and appetizers. The food was unremarkable and tasteless. No flavor at all. The tomato soup was brown in color and the head chef explained this happened because tomatoes weren’t in season. I would highly recommend that you stay away from this failing restaurant that misses on all levels.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We visited this hotel for lunch. We ordered paneer tikka, hara bhara kabab for starters and yellow dal tadka, steamed rice, tandoori roti, vegetable kofta for main course.
Food was good and filling. Service was prompt and staff was courteous. A good place for a good meal. Ambience is good as well and the place is comfortable.

Date of visit: March 2018