“fun n food”

Sera The Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #157 of 6,803 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Been there with my friends..i didn't know in chennai anyone can enjoy like this..good food,good music n lil dance..i wish they will extend the time limit though :)

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Went my mate this afternoon for a brunch. It was my second visit to Zara's. My first visit was years ago. I was extremely thankful to my mate to take me to Zara's and we took time out of our busy schedules today. Surprisingly all the staffs knew my mate as he works for Blend. So, we sat and ordered our drinks which is part of the brunch deal. Sreeram, a staff member was way too friendly and polite and he even recommended us the food we should eat based on our tastes and preferences. He went even the extra mile and suggested us to try dishes which are popular at the bar. Since the food is unlimited, we just did not mind trying. But, we ended up in a massive problem, we ate all of it haha as the food was topnotch. We even had refills of a few starters. We had refills of the main course too. By the time we came to the desserts, our stomach was almost full. But, we still managed to eat the ice cream.
4 bottles of British empire beer and loads of food between the two of us. We were one happy duo.
Madan, the DJ was fab too. He played good trance and hip hop.
Total value for money. Great place to have a brunch.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

An absolutely one of a kind place in Chennai you will not want to miss. A great bar, good mixes, awesome food. This place is hep and at the same time totally casual. A place to see and a place to be seen in.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I returned to Chennai after years and was pleasantly surprised to find a place like Zara's. It is not just a bar but has very decent food to go with it. The place mat menus are very nice with a pic of what the dish looks like. I liked the seafood I had. The cocktails are innovative though a bit pricy. The ambiance is good, the staff are even better. I'll go back there.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

One of the few places in Chennai which remains open till 2.30am and this is what makes this place out of the ordinary given that most places in Chennai shut by 11.30 - 12. The ambience of this place is relaxed, there's no dress code what so ever, music is too loud and you may have to shout to be heard. But if you are looking for a decent place to chill with friends over a drink or two, then this is the place to head.