“Excellent Biriyani”

Anjappar Chettinad a/C Restaurant
Ranked #1,271 of 7,123 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Neighborhood: Anna Nagar
Neighborhood: Anna Nagar
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here. The Biriyani was delicious and has wonderful aroma. The service was also good. I bought parcel Biriyani for my parents, they were also enjoyed the taste of Biriyani.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2015

This is a chettinad non veg restaurant. They have many branches in the city and this particular one has recently relocated. The food is good but spicy and oily. They have many specials including liver, brain, quail etc., and they are pretty popular. I have always wondered why Chettinad food is tasty but not healthy in restaurants.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2015 via mobile

Went solo, big mistake...wish there were more ppl with me when I went here..coz the variety is so much just got to try a bit of the menu. But whatever I tried be it the mutton chettinad or brain roast or biryani all of it was lip smacking delicious. Be warned its spicy stuff but at the end you somehow just want more! One suggestion : Please open a branch in Mumbai, we need this kinda food here too.

Date of visit: July 2015