“excellent hotel to stay”
Review of The Residency

The Residency
Ranked #29 of 436 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed April 21, 2013

i used to travel a lot..and in chennai i stayed in the residency.... very clean and well maintained hotel.... clean and well maintained rooms...keep it up..... friendly staff and good service...
cheersss.......

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
TheResidencyChennai, General Manager at The Residency, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings! At the outset I would like to thank you for taking time to post your feedback on the trip advisor. I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our property and rated it as excellant. I also thank you for complimenting on our service, cleanliness and the nature of our staff.

With best wishes

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed in April-13.hotel was good ,clean and has 24 hour checking . I was given an upgrade. Will be happy to stay there again even with my family. The location is good and looking at the faces of other guests, they also looked happy.
The staff is cooperative and smiling.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency as a venue to stay during your recent visit to chennai. I am delighted to know that you first visit to our property was an enjoyable one. I also thank you for taking time to post your feedback on the trip advisor.

with best wishes

Reviewed April 14, 2013

When i booked this hotel on Cleartrip, it said that they have a swimming pool and that was one of the main reasons I booked it. When I checked in, I realized that there was no pool!

When I checked in, the refrigerator that housed the minibar wasn't working. I complained and they replaced it. That wasn't working either. I gave up.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheResidencyChennai, General Manager at The Residency, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear valued guest

I thank you for highlighting your concerns on your recent visit to our hotel and I wish to confim that remedial measures have been taken immediately.
Please be informed that our property is a business class hotel and we do not have a swimming poll, I had personally taken up the wrong information with clear trip and the rectification has been done.
We look forward in welcoming you back to The Residency chennai.

with regards

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went to Chennai for my Visa Interview and booked a night at The Residency Hotel. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. Rooms were exquisite, clean and well furnished. Food quantity was good and the rates were fine. Food quality was average. Although it is at a very busy corner but the rooms are really really quiet which helped a lot in order to get a sound sleep. I enjoyed my very short one night stay at this hotel and would love to stay there for a longer duration in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
TheResidencyChennai, General Manager at The Residency, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Valued guest
Greetings!

Thank you very much much for taking time to post your feedback on tripadvisor. We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at our property and rated it as very good. Your feedback makes our services better and also motivates staff and self to do better.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to The Residency soon.

with best wishes
General Manager.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

the residency hotel was certainly the best hotel i have stayed at in chennai. apart from the warm atmosphere and the restaurant which is opened 24 hours, the hotel staff were warm and welcoming, always greeting you with a smile and ready to help wherever they can. from the doorman to the manager, we felt truly welcomed. the 24 hour check-out policy also helped immensely. we are truly greatful to the hotel staff for ensuring our stay was as comfortable as staying at our home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued guest

Greetings!

Thank you very much for taking time to post your feedback on the Trip advisor. I am glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay at our property and rated it as very good. I also thank you for your compliments on our staff and service.

With best wishes

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Its just because the bed is the combination of the stiffness and the softness and could sleep comfortably. The House Keeping staff are very friendly and cordial. This is one of the value for money business hotel i have ever stayed

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear valued guest

I thank you very much for taking time to post your feedback on the tripadvisor.
We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at our property and rated it as excellant.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to "The Residency" chennai

with best regards

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been staying in this Hotel for the last 20 years. Year after year there is improvement in every aspect of Hospitality, service, price and other amenities. I do not see a better Hotel than this in this price. 5 Star facilities at 3 Star price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
TheResidencyChennai, General Manager at The Residency, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest
Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for your continued patronage and we truly appreciate your interest in our hotel. I also thank you taking time to post feedback on the trip advisor.
I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our property and rated it very good.
we look forward to welcoming to back T