“good place for small stays”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Beverly Hotel

Beverly Hotel
Ranked #72 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
BANGALORE
“good place for small stays”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Good budget hotel, the food is good, service is good, rooms are spacious.
not very far from the City railway station, and the heart of the city.
The staff is courtrous and the hotel is well maintained and clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank GopalChopra
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Greetings from Beverly!!

Thank you very much for sharing your views about Beverly on tripadvisor we sincerely appreciate this gesture.
We are happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and we were able to meet and surpass your expectations. I have shared your comments with my team and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes

Randolph Clark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is decked in a semi residential area,, near to the high way.
So twin purpose can be achieved., business as well as shopping into the city
Ambience is good, calm.,
Rooms are good.,
Linen are Good.,
Toilets are good.,
Food is good.,
Staff are courteous
The team of management team , are reasonable, listen to you and offers good service.,
Facilities are reasonable .,
Car parking is just opposite and is good.

Room Tip: value for money ans peace of mind is quaranteed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Chinnasamianbumalar
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Greetings from Beverly!!
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experiences at the Beverly.
I am indeed pleased to note that you have found our services and facilities up to your satisfaction. I have shared your feedback with my team members and we are truly inspired by this gesture which motivates us.
We look forward to your next visit at the Beverly.
Best Wishes.
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

i picked this hotel after searching through sites. managed to get a good package. nice place, safe for single women, good service, and very good delicious food - these guys cook authentic stuff.
the only disadvantage is itz approach, very crowded but they have a huge parking opposite.
will love to recommend this place to any visitor ...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Travelsoftanveer
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Madam,

Greetings from Beverly!!
Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. I am delighted to know that your stay was pleasent and the cuisine was good. I have shared your feedback with my team.
Its only with feedback from our guests that keeps us motivated, we really appreciate this guesture, and look forward to welcoming you again at the Beverly.
Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was my short stay here. I stayed oneday only during my travel back to Dubai. I stayed in the same hotel.couple of times before The rooms are not big but clean and neat. The bathroom and facilities are to the expectation. Service is quick and prompt.

The resturant downstairs is average and bar is not quite. The hotel is situated near EGA theatre and near to Central and Egmore railway stations. It is bit faraway from airport.

TV certainly need to be upgraded. Overall nice and short stay.

Room Tip: 1. Bit far from Airport 2. Down stairs restaurant is not appealing.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2012

Greetings from Beverly!!

I am indeed pleased to note that you found our room and services to your satisfaction,
regarding the Restaurant and the Bar we would take necessary measures to ensure that we delight our guests with our prouucts and serrvices. We like to inform you that we are in the process of upgrading our facilities. I have shared your feedback with my team and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you
Coimbatore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

The hotel was booked because I have been staying here regularly earlier. Thanks to the General Manager on hearing me when I complained about the poor services rendered. I hope he took some action against the erring personnel. Hints: You are not entitled for a SteamIron Box if you stay in a Standard Room but must pay Rs 25 for ironing a shirt!!! A rip off and if you ask, you will be curtly refused. Pacifica Restaurant - If you dont mind to spend atleast an hour for your coffee -and another hour for the Sugar Free if you ask - it is your choice. World stands still here in the restaurant and the service is tooooo slow and food is average.
Eventhough the GM was apologetic, I am not sure I will return back to this hotel. Staying for a week and spending almost 25K I felt there was no value for money

Room Tip: All rooms are tiny and hence cannot really say
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2012

Greetings from Beverly!!

Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback at Tripadvisor. We regret that we were unable to meet your expectations.
We have made a note of all your observations and have shared it with my team, while I do not want to give any reason for our shortcomings we would be most priviledged to have you back.

Best wishes
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Room was simple but adequate, stayed there comfortably for 2 weeks. The only downside was the standard rooms are not equipped with free internet , and wifi cards have to be purchased everyday from the reception counter. There is however free internet at the office at the basement. Breakfast buffet is provided for free. Not much of choice but was good enough.

The best thing about this hotel is the professionalism that the hotel staffs displayed. They were courteous and helpful throughout my stay at the hotel. I was really impressed. It really made a big difference to my 2 week stay in chennai and i would definitely recommend this hotel.

Location is OK. Not too faraway from the city. quiet neighbourhood away from mainroad. There is an auto rickshaw station nearby so it is really convenient to travel around.

Room Tip: Try negotiate for free wifi if staying for long period. staffs are accomodative...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank kiriath
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2012

Greetings from Beverly!!

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback at Tripadvisor. I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and have enjoyed the Beverly hospitality with true professionalism. I have shared your feedback with my team members, its only with feedback from our guests that keeps us motivated, we realy appreciate this guesture and look forward to your next visit at Beverly.

Best wishes.
Jamaica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

In comparison to others I have now stayed at, this place comes out way ahead. Toilet paper, bathroom supplies, bath tubs in some rooms, Internet, room service, good restaurant, business centre, smart attentive staff.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank im44
, General Manager at Beverly Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Beverly!!

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to share your experiences at Beverly on Tripadvisor, we are most priviledged to have you with us and happy to note that you enjoyed the hospitality.
We look forward to have you with us on all your visits.

Warm Regards.