All reviews citrus cafe excellent service chennai trade center special thanks frequent traveler the room was nice his team recommend this hotel business trip keep up the good work f b breakfast and dinner second home front office value for money enjoyed my stay excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I frequently visit Chennai for my business trips. Mostly I stay in Lemon tree Shimona hotel.
I prefer this hotel as the service here is excellent. Specifically I would like to mention about Surya and his colleague Arun for fantastic hospitality. Always smiling and willing to help you. If you complain about anything, they take it positively and try to help you in best possible way.

I've given 4 points bcoz I'm holding on to 1 point for better food variety and quality as compared to the cost. They can improve more on the food side. But still I would recommend this hotel to all for their best services.

I took selfie with both today.

Thanks
Mangesh Vengsarkar

1  Thank VMangesh
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had booked a room for two nights thru MMT unfortunately the person could not travel due to severe infection requested the hotel to cancel on medical grounds, even asked friends to help in cancellation, as expected they refused saying this booking cannot be canceled or refund. The best part is when ever asked for a senior manager, GM or Front manager, reception informed they are in meeting. I couldn't understand what is more important than a customer in the hospitality sector. Anyways this shows the standards and hotel operations policy. We have been staying in various hotels across the globe but never experienced such kind of irresponsible attitude from the hotel management. It's not the question of refund, but to make the loyal customer feel comfortable by giving an option, am sure lemon tree has enough number of loyal customers, doesn't makes a difference if one of them is lost.
Would like to thank the management for this attitude.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona , Chennai. May I deeply apologize for not meeting your expectations.

We have been trying to reach you, however we could not connect with you. Request you to please get in touch with me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com so that we understand your feedback better and take actions accordingly.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Excellent service, great food options and amenities, buffet and ala carte both are reasonable, both smoking and non smoking rooms available, good co-operative staffs, nice ambience, lemon flavour aroma filled in all places keeps us to feel more fresh.

1  Thank Prembalan
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel,Shimona, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service,, receptionist co operation friendly service,,, affordable rate,, wonderful food,, peaceful stay,, staff sumitra’s customer service really appreciated, I recommend all my friends to have a stay at lemon tree

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Overall a good stay, the rooms are good and spacious, clean interiors and good location near DLF IT Park in chennai.

However, their staff manning the restaurant needs a lot of training in customer management. during my 2 days of stay, for Breakfast and dinner barring one lady staff , all the male staff had a very negative body language, if you ask for some hot snacks they make faces and get you the same, they all seem frustrated with working in the resturant, for this very reason I would ding the ratings

• Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019