“Loved it!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ecstasy
Ranked #20 of 174 Dessert in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Royapettah
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Loved the desserts!
Good ambiance, well located below the Satyam theater. Slightly on the pricier side, but totally worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Went with a friend of mine on Valentine's day and we got a cake :D A super yummy one at that! The desserts are all very nice

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Ecstasy is known for its international standard of presentation and quality. The desserts look so appealing and it looks like a lot of love and effort goes into making each one. My favourite is the half baked Jivara cake.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This outlet on the driveway of Sathyam Cinemas offer awesome pasteries. The first time we went there with our friend and family, my son and wife were really happy with their selection and were discussing about the cakes they had. Hence last time when I went there with my friend I ordered a cheesecake and they showed the courtesy to pack it and we kept in in our car. Back home I gave it to my son and he immediately said that we have gone to Sathyam cinemas. Though we have been to most of the restaurants and cake shops I like the few selections offered by Ecstasy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Love the desserts here. The menu is tough to understand but the advice from salesmen help order the right desserts. Yummy delicacies prepared perfectly well. Superb ambience. Overall a very relaxing experience.

Date of visit: June 2016