I booked this place thru internet from USA for two weeks. When I reached there it did not look like what the pictures showed. All the service they said that they will provide was not available.
This place was filthy. air condition filter was not changed for years and when I asked them to examine it, it was covered with filth and black mold.The mattress was dirty and smelled of mold. When I looked under it was covered with mold!.The doors do not close and so mosquitos had a party on my skin. My leg was swollen with mosquito bites the next day. The food was horrible and 'the cook-watchman' can cook only one dish every single day!. The internet connection did not work. Stand-by generater did not work and 100*F at night with no A/C and thousand mosquitos biting you at the same time.
So we checked out a week early and we are still waiting for the refund!
We stayed in Breeze Hotel and YWCA international Guest House for the next week.I recommend these.