The Residency Towers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kences Inn(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
Great 4.5/5
Suriya International Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
The Iris Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Sakithyan Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Average 3/5
  • Room Service
Urvashi International Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Very Good 4/5
    FabHotel Blossoms T Nagar(Chennai (Madras))
    Good 3.5/5
    Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
    Very Good 4/5
    Hotel Raj Palace(Chennai (Madras))
    Samco Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
    • Restaurant
    All reviewssouthern aromasmain street restaurantt nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneypondy bazaarclub roomroom servicesouth indian restaurantbusiness hotelbreakfast spreadstar hotelshopping areabusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are nicein house
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed April 5, 2014

Clean room and bathroom. Not very spacious, but still comfortable. Wifi is good and free.
    People are very friendly. Food is great! We only tried breakfast and diner at the restaurant 'Main Street', so I can't say anything about the other restaurants at the hotel.
    Great service that you can check-in and out 24 hours.
    Good location in the city.
    Recommendation: answer emails requesting information about airport pickup. Now I had arranged a pickup myself, but also the hotel. So I had to pay for two taxis. But, that's minor. Service was great during our stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
    TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

My Team and I would like to thank you for your positive review of 'The Residency Towers' on Trip Advisor.

I have noted your Recommendations and we are taking corrective measures.

We appreciate your support and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Considering The Residency group . the lobby is very shabby and the rooms were just about ok. The check in time is unnecessarily high and that could be improved. Food is ok .. Just an average hotel. nothing great

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank artiahuja
    TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Good Afternoon Ms. Ahuja

I thank you for posting your candid review of 'The Residency Towers' Hotel on Trip Advisor.

I have briefed my Team on your feedback and we are taking corrective measures. Please do accept my apologies for the lapses experienced during your stay.

We do hope you would give us an opportunity to look after you on your next visit to Chennai.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I went to Chennai last week for a day, and after looking around for proximity to my work, I had reached out to Residency Towers for a booking. While they were quite prompt and responsive, and gave me a good price, I realized later that everyone wasn't updated with the booking. I had enquired about airport pick up, with no response, after landing when I called, they weren't even sure about my reservation. Thankfully, someone took over who found my booking, and I took a cab there. But in their defense, my reservation was extremely last minute.
    The hotel itself is pretty nice and grand. They have a few in house restaurants, and a pub. There's a mall across the street, and they are located in the business district of Chennai. I had to rush out after dumping my bags, so I didn't really need an early check in, though I heard a couple complain about the wait. The receptionists explained that due to 24 hours check in and checkout, this could happen. I came back around 2, and my room was ready, and it was nice and spacious, overlooking the street, on the 12th level. I ordered room service, quite prompt, not necessarily the best, but they really tried quite hard and well.
    For dinner I went to their rooftop restaurant which was quite nice. The next day I was out for work as well, and I could check out later than my 24 hours, but I wasn’t nagged or irritated by the hotel for my delay. They had an in house pub, which housed me till my flight. Very nice stay. Definitely recommend the place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank DiaRay
    TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Good Evening Ms. Ray

My Team and I would like to thank you for taking the time and posting your positive review on ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel on Trip Adviser.

I have briefed the Front Desk Manager on your observations and we are taking corrective measures. Kindly accept my apologies for this lapse.

We appreciate your support and look forward to your return

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Very steep slope at approach and price.
    Food at Southern aromas is nice .rooms are spacious but service slow .Decor is loud but eye catching to most clients.Very useful location.
    I enjoyed a lot here and rested well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
    TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Good Afternoon Ma’am

It was a pleasure having you at ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel and I thank you for your candid review on Trip Advisor.

I have briefed my Team on your observations and we are taking corrective measures. Kindly accept my apologies for the delayed service.

We appreciate your support and do look forward to your return

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Nice and cool place to stay for business as well as vacations. Tariff is little high. Food is nice Resturant on ground floor is a cool place. Very cordial staff. I booked rooms for my shows host India's got talent Eason five. No complaints

• Stayed: September 2013
    TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

My team and I would like to thank you for the extremely positive review of ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel posted on ‘Trip Advisor’.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back.

With Warm Regards